Welcome to Wedding Week on the Memory Works Blog! The design team has been really busy working on this project in honor of Lacey's upcoming wedding, she doesn't know what we have been up to!
We will be starting out the week with....
I asked the design team to create something that would fall into this category, whether it be something old that you altered or something that you made to look old by distressing or another technique. Check out some of the projects they came up with.....
Altered Chalk Board- by Amanda Bratu
Amanda altered this lovely chalkboard and added lots of pretty papers!
a closer look...
There is so much detail added to this chalk board, buttons, flowers and wood veneer.
I Do Doiley Banner - by Katie Skiff
a closer look...
There is so much detail added to this chalk board, buttons, flowers and wood veneer.
I Do Doiley Banner - by Katie Skiff
Katie made this pretty little banner with few doileys! They are so fun to work with and can give your projects a vintage feel.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, don't forget to stop back every day this week to see all of the wedding inspired projects the team came up with!!





7 comments:
OMG!!! I have tears in my eyes right now!!! These projects are so beautiful!! Seriously crying over here! I love you all!
Ha ha! Gotchya!! Enjoy this wedding week deticated to your big day :)
How sweet! Fun projects ladies.
Gorgeous!
We are all buzzing about your wedding Lacey! Enjoy your last week single (ha ha)
ohhhh such pretty projects!
Such a cute chalkboard...and I love that banner!
Post a Comment