Hi there - it's Katie, and I'm here to share some fun summer-time cards with you.
I used products from this month's MemoryWorks Express Kit! It is full of summer fun!
I started out creating the sunshine. I used one of the Summer Fresh (Simple Stories) Element Cards to mask the words. I sprayed Mister Huey's mist over it. I love the look of this. (I really loved being out in the sunshine to photograph it!)
For this card, I started with the sentiment sticker. Paired with this paper and the sticker, it's perfect. I tied the hook sticker on with twine to create the floating in the water effect.
Both cards were a lot of fun to make, yet simple enough for these fun summer days!


5 comments:
Darling cards! It lookes like you spray painted the first. Awesome effect!
Adorable!! Love the masking :)
I love them both!! The first one is very cool how it does look like it's misted over... and the second is uber cute!
Great cards Katie! Love them both!
Totally cute cards, Katie!
Post a Comment