Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wedding Week - Something New




Welcome back to another day of Wedding Inspiration! Today we are featuring..
I asked team to create something new, as in new product, new technique, etc. Here is what some of the girls came up with....

Pillow Box Favor by Janey Pumphrey
Janey created this adorable pillow box to fill up with goodies. This is a cute favor that can be used to thank guests attending your event. 

Mr & Mrs Frame by Gia Lau
Gia altered this frame to make it new! Altering frames is a great way to add interest to your photos that you display around the house.

Here's a peek at the frame before it was altered..
So it was cute plain, but way cuter after Gia altered it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to stop back tomorrow, we will be sharing something borrowed.


7 comments:

Lacey said...

OMG too cute!!! Love the Pillow box and the texture on the bow!!! and that frame is beautiful!! I love the shape of it! nice work ladies.

Stampin' Meg said...

Great projects Gia and Janey.

Gia Lau said...

I love Janey's favor---oooooh that bow!

Kelly said...

Nice work, ladies...such cute projects!!

Cathie said...

Cute cute projects!

Rosann said...

YOu guys did an awesome job. I missed my deadline. :( but I'll post to the studio and my blog.

Family Reflections said...

Love that frame Gia! One of the fun things about the box (with the bow) it can be applied to any event. I cut the bow by hand and embossed it. Glad you liked it :)