Monday, June 24, 2013

Express Kit Monday - Cards and Altered Projects


 


It's Kelly here again this week to share some amazing cards and altered projects made from this months adorable Express Kit! If you missed seeing the kit contents and fabulous layouts, be sure to go back and check them out, HERE.

Cards & Tags:

Lacey Igo:






Janey Pumphrey:






Kelly Holbrook:




Altered Projects:


Lacey Igo:



Janey Pumphrey:



Kelly Holbrook:


I hope you've been inspired by these projects! Don't miss out on seeing what the TeamWorks Team has put together for Lacey this week...today's post, Something Old, was the start of Wedding Week in honor of her big day. Be sure to stop by and check it out!









4 comments:

Lacey said...

WOW Fabulous cards and projects!!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhh such cuteness- I am so glad that I stocked up on this line @ retreat!

Gia Lau said...

You guys designed some really inspiring stuff here! Great job!

Rosann said...

awesome, awesome, awesome projects