Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cards & Tags Father's Day Themed

You know what's right around the corner right?? Father's Day. Today 's card and tag that I am sharing are a great compliment to any gift for Dear Ol' Dad.

Dad We Love You
I am obsessed with mustaches right now! And any time I can add one to a project I am a happy girl. I created this card using the 24/7 line from Simple Stories. It's such a fun line to work with, I love all of the colors they chose for this line. I am also digging the Alphabet stickers, especially the blue ones.

the details..
This is one of those "go to" card designs that can be used for so many different themes.
We all need a quick design in our stash!

Fathers Day Tag
So, on my tag I used the negative from the mustache I punched for the card. Using the negative image is very trendy and it always looks great on the projects that I have been seeing. 

the details..
As you can see, I got a little crazy with all of the stickers from this collection, especially the alphabets. And do you love the arrows?!

Thanks for stopping by today, what will you be crafting for Father's Day?



4 comments:

Lacey said...

Love both the Card & Tag!! AWESOME! And love how you used the negative :)

Amanda said...

Love it, Sheri and this line !

Kelly said...

So cute, Sheri!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I love the mix of the alphas on your tag! They're all mixed up but still work well together. And let's not forget that stache :) Cute!