Hi Meg here with my take on Gia's great challenge this month to try a new technique.
I had bookmarked this tutorial on how to create a paper chevron border from SplitCoastStampers but had yet to try it. Fathers Day was fast approaching and my Dad needed a card!
I used Simple Stories Urban Traveller papers and stickers and my trusty Cricut to create the vintage car using the Wrap it Up cartridge.
I even attempted a quickie video of the process.
(Bear with me as it is my first video- I can only get better!)
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time- happy crafting.


6 comments:
Love this card Meg and your video is super! Thanks for the great tutorial on making a chevron border.
Soo cute, and I think you did a great job on the video :)
FANTASTIC VIDEO GIRL!! NOW, I'M MAKING SOME OF THOSE TONIGHT!! JUST SHARED IT TO FACEBOOK TOO!
Awesome Megan. Love this technique! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome Megan. Love this technique! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome Megan. Love this technique! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment