It's Express Kit Monday...and the June kit is fabulous!
June 2013 MemoryWorks Express Kit - Summer Lovin'
Patterned Paper
{1} 12x12 Feeling the Breeze – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 Smooth Sailing – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 Daydream – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 3x4 Journaling Cards – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 4x6 Journaling Cards – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 4x4 & 6x8 Elements – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 2x12 & 4x12 Elements – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 Bingo Cards – I Heart Summer (Simple Stories)
Solid Cardstock
{1} 12x12 Grapefruit Bliss (Bazzill)
{1} 12x 12 Walnut Cream (Bazzill)
{1} 12x12 Kraft (Bazzill)
{1} 12x12 Apricot (American Crafts)
Embellishments
{1} 12x12 Expression Stickers (Simple Stories)
{1} 12x12 Fundamental Stickers (Simple Stories)
{12} 6x8 Package SN@P! Pages (Simple Stories)
{2} 3x4 SN@P! Cuts Die Cut Cards – Assorted Styles (Simple Stories)
{2} 4x6 SN@P! Cuts Die Cut Cards – Assorted Styles (Simple Stories)
{1} 6x12 Chipboard Sticker Shapes (Simple Stories)
{1} Flair Badge – Assorted Styles (Simple Stories)
{3} 6x8 SN@P! Chipboard Dividers (Simple Stories)
{5} 1 ¼ x 2 ¾ Shipping Tags (MemoryWorks)
{4} Mini Binder Clips (MemoryWorks)
{2} 1 ¼” Metal Book Rings (MemoryWorks )
{1} Scoop Teal, Red & Orange Buttons – Assorted Sizes & Styles (Buttons Galore)
{1} ½ Yard Seafoam Dot Ribbon (May Arts)
{1} ½ Yard Orange & White Stripe Ribbon (May Arts)
{1} ½ Yard Red Dot Ribbon (May Arts)
{1} ½ Yard Yellow Chevron Twill Ribbon (May Arts)
This week I'm sharing layouts from the teamworks members, and I can tell by their adorable pages....that they loved this month's kit just as much as I did :)
Lacey Igo:
Janey Pumphrey:
Kelly Holbrook:
So fun!! Don't forget to stop by next Monday to check out the cards and altered items made with this adorable kit! Thanks for stopping by :)







3 comments:
Fantastic projects Kelly & Janey!! Love them!!!! And happy Birthday Kelly!
Fabulous layouts ladies!! This kit is so much fun!!
These projects are amazing ladies! Well done! I love all the use of negatives, spray masks and more!
Post a Comment