Friday, June 14, 2013

Creative Friday!



Hello!!!  Are you ready to get creative?  I am!

This week I've been playing with my Sn@p album.  I noticed when going through photos that I have photo after photo of my family, granddaughters, even myself in the kitchen.  You'd have thought the light bulb would have gone off months ago when I realized this.  I love to cook and bake.  I love spending time in my kitchen with my family.  So a Sn@p album titled In the Kitchen With Grammy was born.


This photo features my old kitchen, but I loved the action in the shot.  I'm using some Sn@p 24/Seven papers, as well as some Sn@p Life papers.  The colors all work together so well.  


I started with the Christmas Meatballs.  No, they're no different than meatballs I make any other time of the year, except that we make lots and lots of them for Christmas dinner, which features meatball sandwiches.  Over the last few years, my niece has been my assistant making the meatballs.  She loves helping, and I love spending time with her in the kitchen.  



Some photos of my granddaughters doing their favorite thing when helping me bake--licking the spatula.  I've left space for another recipe here.


More pages featuring space for recipes or other photos if I choose.  I love using the journaling cards to say something fun.  My hope is that my kids and grandkids will appreciate the recipes written in my own writing and the photos of them I pop in here.  This will be an ongoing project, great for whenever I have a little time to scrapbook.

I hope you find some time to get creative today!

                                                                 

                                                        Jenn