Hello! Welcome to the June edition of Guest Designer Tuesday. Our Guest Designer for the month is Lynne Moore. Lynne's talent caught our eye while browsing through the gallery on the studio.
Please give a warm welcome to Lynne!
Hi everyone. My name is Lynne Moore and I have been a Memory
Works Consultant since … well, since near the beginning. And I’ve been a scrapbooker
forever. My earliest memory of picture collecting is from about the age of 12. I
joined the ranks of “modern scrapbooking” when my youngest child was about 4
and now she is graduating High School this week! I had artists on both sides of
my family and it seems to be in my genes. I find scrapbooking to be the
ultimate lifestyle because it can take whatever form of art you desire. I tend
to find myself posting plenty of tips and other inspirations for a FaceBook
scrapbooking group that I co-host with friends. I like to help other solve
their scrapbooking dilemmas: tips, techniques and organizing issues.
I use the email alias AKAscrapchick because I love mixing
and matching and layering leftover pieces. The Memory Works Express Kit is
great for adding those bits and pieces to my stash. I also mix and match my
page sizes in our 3-ring albums. You could see a 12x12, 8.5x11 or even a 6x12
page all in the same album. It’s another kind of layering!
It’s no surprise that I have graduation on the brain this
week. Besides my daughter’s graduation, my son is also graduation nesx week
from college. I don’t do many cards, I
like making pages too much. But I couldn’t resist this design posted on
Pinterest by Technique Tuesday http://pinterest.com/pin/84653667968650459/ I couldn’t stop at just one.
You can see I don’t use a lot of themed embellishments, preferring to
find extra goodies that add some texture.
Grad
The piece that is the striped paper is really washi
tape layered over orange cardstock. (And the “frame” is edged with the same
washi tape. )
Glad Grad
My daughter’s school colors are blue and green,
but I wanted it to be a little feminine, so I added the flower paper and
pearls.
Thanks for checking in today. I hope these inspire you a
little bit. Stay tuned for more this month.
*****
I can't wait to see what else Lynne will be sharing this month!!

8 comments:
Congrats on being Guest Designer Lynne!! Your cards are lovely!!
Nice cards Lynne! I remember you from Esmy's scrapbook store on Charleston in Vegas!
Great Cards, Lynn! Can't wait to see what you have for us this month!
Welcome Lynne!!! Love your cards :) Can't wait to see what else you share this month
Thanks everyone.
I really enjoyed the inspiration Lynne- TFS your grad cards.
Such fantastic graduation cards! Congrats on being Guest Designer, can't wait to see what else you share this month :)
Haha Glad grad0 I love it. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us this month Lynne!
Post a Comment