When we returned, the Creative Team took control of the blog and created a Wedding Week blog in honor of Creative Team member Lacey Igo, who will soon walk down the aisle. And as you have all seen, the creative juices continued to flow.
I am not sure how to top all of that, but I will try. I am currently obsessed with the new die cuts. They are so cute and versatile and can be used as stencils too. Here are some examples of how Memory Works consultants have been using them.
First, I want to share my Something New Project for the Wedding Week blog that didn't make the blog. It was totally my fault. I missed the deadline :( In the Honey Moon layout, I used the hearts die cut card along with a combo of the Urban Traveler and Summer Simple Stories collections
Kelly Holbrook shared some inspiration in the gallery recently where she really took advantage of the creativity that these stenciled cards can provide.
And Lynne Moore shared some die cut goodness. Don't you love how she used the tag and binder clip. Genious!
Happy Creative Friday.
Rosann







3 comments:
These are fantastic!! Rosann that little die cut hearts is too cute and compliments your awesome layout! Great job ladies!
GREAT projects!!! Love all the die cut backgrounds!!!
Wow...thanks for the shout-out :) All of these are awesome. I love those little die cut cards, they really do have endless possibilities!
Post a Comment