Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Challenge Me Wednesday: Banners


Hi everyone!  This month's challenge as you know is all about banners.  I thought I'd share what I did with the My Mind's Eye - Howdy Doody Collections from our new catalog!  To make the banner, I first used the stamp set from this collection and Tim Holtz's ink to create each tag and then trimmed the ends.  Next I stapled them across the card to create the banner.  The strip across the middle of the card got its texture from running it through my crimper.  I loved these cheerful colors!  It's hard to come up with a "manly" card, but I think this will work.


Don't forget to get your Banner Challenge projects in by April 30th and all projects must be at least 80% MemoryWorks products.  They need to be added into the Challenge thread in the MW Studio by then.


Can't wait to see everyone's projects.


4 comments:

MaineOkie said...

sounds like fun! i'm going to give this a try when i'm done ill post it :)

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love your banner card Janey! I'm working on mine :)ff

Lynn said...

great card!

Jenn said...

I like that birthday banner. Great card.