Friday, April 20, 2012

Creative Friday!

Hi, I’m Jenn Bidwell Edwardson signing in from just outside of Philadelphia, PA where I’ve been scrapbooking for 15+ years.  I say “plus” because I don’t remember exactly when I started, just that the first pages I did had pix of me pregnant with my twin sons, who are now 20.  I’m sure I didn’t scrap much during their first few years…lol


On any given day, you’ll find me squirreled away in my happy, scrappy space, playing with inks, papers and adhesives.  I like to make mini albums and altered projects and usually include ink somewhere on my layouts, to distress them a little, or to highlight a mat or photo.  I wish I could name my favorite paper line but that would be like choosing my favorite child—I love so many!  I’m a sucker for Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup, Bo Bunny, and more.   When I am not scrapping I am in my (new!!!) kitchen cooking and baking away, or hiding out reading.  If I'm out shopping, it's usually at thrift stores for vintage junque.  Come summer I'll spend time kayaking with my super-hero husband.  I am so blessed.

While today is Creative Friday, I feel like I've been on inspiration overload since Tuesday's Spring Fling Blog Hop.  If you didn't get to check out all the posts, I encourage you to go back and see all the wonderfully creative projects prepared by the Team Works members.  My post today is actually an extension of the mini-album I made for the blog hop.  I wasn't able to include photos of the entire album so I am going to share them here today. Here is the album in it's entirety, using Teresa Collin's Everyday Moments papers:






I've also been quietly working on Rosann's challenge to scrapbook myself.  I am calling this mini album "The 12-12 Project" and taking a photo or two on the 12th of each month.  I am journaling the events of the day and a 3 item list.  Here is the March page:



The first photo is a bit strange, but I liked the lighting effect of the sun shining through the trees as I was outside walking the dog, one of my daily responsibilities at work.  The base of the album uses Crate and Lily Bee papers from the previous catalog as I put it together before all the new lines were released.

It's time to wrap this up and encourage you all to go out and get creative!




Jenn Bidwell Edwardson
Team Works

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful albums, Jenn!

Lacey said...

LOVE the album!!! So coool. This paper line is fantastic the colors are great!

Cathie said...

Great mini album and I love your Me layout.

Lynn said...

Love your 12-12 layout.