Thursday, April 5, 2012

Guest Designer Thursday - Amanda Bratu

Please join us in welcoming Amanda Bratu as our Guest Designer for the month of April. Amanda and her work will be featured here on Thursdays throughout the month of April so make sure you stop back to see all of the inspiration that Amanda has to share with us!
 I am the wife of a wonderful man, Eric and Mom to two pretty great boys, Caleb and Daniel. I am also the adoptive parent to 8 year old, Max, part Collie - part fur-monster and 2 year old Yorkie, Eva. I have been scrapping around 15 years. I started just after my first son was born. I enjoy scrapbooking the everyday life of my family and close friends. Usually I make one album for the entire year with all of our milestones included.  Using buttons, brads, ribbon and twine on each page is a MUST. I don’t think a layout is “finished” until is has at least one of these items.  I became a Memory Works consultant as a “Hobbyist” about a year ago.  And my favorite Memory Works product is, hands down, the Express Kit.  I love, LOVE the Memory Works Express Kits!  I can hardly wait for the package to arrive each month! 


My Heart Layout
Fancy Pants – off to school, paper
Crate Paper – farmhouse
 Simple Stories – destinations stickers
Basic Gray – life of the party letters
Crate Paper – paper heart chipboard


3-12-12 Anniversary Layout
Simple Stories – fabulous paper
Teresa Collins – world traveler paper
My Minds Eye – brads


Grandparents - Remember The Moments Layout
Fancy Pants – off to school paper
October Afternoon – farmhouse paper and shape stickers
Bo Bunny – et cetera chipboard


Dream Photo Layout
Simple Stories – 100 days of summer, paper and stickers

Thanks for inspiring us today Amanda, and Thank You for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Jade said...

Beautiful work Amanda! I love that layout of your grandparents!

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful layouts, Amanda! I have to echo Jade on the grandparents layout. Absolutely lovely!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Great job Amanda! I love how you mixed up your paper lines. Fab job!