Welcome to the Memory Works Spring Fling Blog Hop! The Teamworks Girls have been busy behind the scenes creating beautiful projects with some of their favorite products in our New Memory Works Spring/Summer Catalog. Make sure you stop at each blog along the way to check out all of the inspiration, and don't forget to leave a comment at each stop! One lucky reader will win a giveaway sponsored by Memory Works! The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win! You have until midnight on Thursday to leave your comments.
All of the fun starts right here at the Memory Works blog and then you can hop along..
next stop-->Sheri Feypel
And just in case you need a little push to get you started, here is a little peek at some of the projects you will see along the way.....
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to leave a comment here as this is the first stop on The Hop!


41 comments:
I'm ery excited about all the new goodies! My catalogs should arrive tomorrow!
Let the hopping begin!
Can't wait to see all of the great projects!
Can't wait to see what the Team has for us today!
What a cute teaser......love the creativity and can't wait to see all the clever ideas. Here I go........hop hop hop!
Pam
cant wait to see all the creativity!!!!
wow so many great works of art i loved all the layouts and cards you all did such a beautiful job and i just got a tun of inspiration!!!
Can't wait for my catalogs to arrive today! Having my first Open House this Thursday. This will be my first attempt at selling Memory Works products since becoming a consultant back in mid-March. Wish me luck!
I'm so happy the blog is finally here. the spring catalog is fabulous.
Good luck with your Open House JW! I'm getting ready to settle in and hop away!
the blog hop was fabulous. the teamworks team is so talented and the products in this season's catalog make our work easier.
Thanks for hosting.
So excited to see everyone's projects! Off I go...
SO Excited about the new catty.. mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (was hoping for today).
Hopping on now......
Cannot wait to see all of the great projects today!
I'm glad the day has arrived!
Looking forward to seeing all the lovely creations with the new paper lines.
Great Hop!
wow, such wonderful projects. I am honored to work with such talented ladies
great hop and beautiful projects from everyone.
~luanne
sisterscraftcafe at gmail dot com
I am so excited,let the inspiration begin
amazing inspirations! excited to get my catty's
thanks i had a great time today looking at everyone's blog and love the new stuff i cant wate to get my kit!
Can't wait to see all the great ideas...
catalogs have arrived! AWESOME! Thursday can't come soon enough for my open house!
excited for some scrapping' motivation! Can't wait to see how everyone used their favorite goodies!
So excited to see all the projects! Thanks for organizing!
Looking forward to seeing all the projects!
My catalogs arrived today! I can't wait to see all the projects!
Can't wait to see all of the inspiration with the new scrappy goodies!!
i'm back today for more inspiration!
just finished hopping throw again so many choices i cant wate to get the new catalog and my kit!!! thanks for haven this blog hop im haven a blast!! everyone did such beautiful work and the paper is beautiful as well!
Great blog hop, ladies! It was so much fun to look through everyone's projects - lots of inspiration!!
I have REALLY enjoyed this hop! Some much wonderful inspiration!!! All the gals did a GREAT job!!!
What an awesome hop I hopped thru and then came back to the start. So neat to see the new products featured.. thanks for sharing and I am excited about this spring
Loved looking at all the projects....they have sparked some great ideas for me. Thanks for the opportunities to win!
Looking forward to all the fun projects people have come up with! I just discovered memory works and am very excited.
Can't wait to get my new catalogs.. they will be here in 2 days.. but I will be at Scrapbook expo... on to the hop.
Love the new catalogs!!!!!!!
Party soon!!!!!!let's sell products
The new products are great This was a great blog hop THANKS!
So excited to be a part of this blog hop! Can't wait to see how creative everyone is!
Post a Comment