Welcome back for another week with our April Guest Designer, Amanda Bratu.
My Scrap Space is in a “bonus” room above the garage. It is shared with our home office/computer space and den for the boys.
I have lots of hidden storage in boxes and bins for stamps & ink, ribbons, glue/adhesives, etc. The tall cabinet behind my work space houses paper, stickers and chipboard.
My work space is actually a large plastic folding table covered with fabric. There is also hidden storage under the table, for all sorts of bags and files from the home office. I covered the top of the fabric with heavy cardboard for easy clean up.
I also like to have some items at my fingertips, including this Picnic Organizer. It holds the items I use for almost every project and it packs easily into my rolling scrap bag.
Make sure to stop back next week, Amanda has created some amazing projects with the Memory Works April Express Kit!

.jpg)
.jpg)


6 comments:
I am such a "container" junkie (seriously, like I need a 12 step program) so I *LOVE* all of your boxes and containers . . . sigh . . . :)
Awesome space, Amanda!
Great space. I love your containers!
Amanda, could you come organize my space?? :) What a great space to create in!
The picnic organizer is genius. I have a couple of these, I'm going to have to steal one and repurpose it. Your scrap space is very nice. TFS.
Fun space and love all of your cute containers too!!
Post a Comment