I meant to announce this earlier today, but here is the winner of the blog hop giveaway from Memory Works...
I love the blue and yellow combo! Gorgeous projects! TFS!
New follower...come follow me too!
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Friday, April 20, 2012
7 comments:
- Kelly said...
-
Congratulations, Connie!
-
April 20, 2012 at 9:50 PM
- Connie Can Crop said...
-
OMG!!! So darn excited!! thank you so much ladies!! I am so looking forward to all you crafty gals do!! And can't wait to showcase the products on my blog!!
-
April 21, 2012 at 1:41 AM
- Penny Nichols said...
-
Way to go Connie:)
-
April 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
- Susan Nichols said...
-
Congrats Connie. Great blog hop!!!
-
April 21, 2012 at 4:01 PM
- Jenn said...
-
Contests Connie! Have fun with your new goodies.
-
April 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM
- Jenn said...
-
Contests Connie! Have fun with your new goodies.
-
April 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM
- Jody Spiegelhoff said...
-
Congrats Connie!! Your blog is so fun:)
-
April 22, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
