Thursday, April 5, 2012

Creative Friday

Happy Friday Everyone,
Spring is in the air and the new spring catalog is making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. So if you haven't ordered a taste of the new products, I say you get going while the gettin' is good.

For today's creative Friday, I put my March Express Kit to work at a recent weekend crop I attended in March.

I'm all about gift card holders lately. Stick a tag on one side with your personal note and a gift card on the other. It is perfect for any little boy or superstar in your life.














What's a Creative Friday without a muse? I used a 4th of July themed set from my older Memory Works stash. Still on trend! And I threw in some pieces from recent Express Kits.


















Here are some fun photos of my favorite 1 year old. She was visiting me from Washington DC.























It's always a good idea to scrap about yourself once in a while. Afterall, you are the the creative genius behind all of your scrapbook pages. Why not celebrate yourself?

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Really cute projects Rosann!

Christine Pennington said...

Love them all! I need to scrapbook ME too once in awhile--you are right what not celebrate ourselves??

Jade said...

I love gift card holders too! I love yours!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Great projects Rosann! I have some of that July Kit left over.... hmmmm, time to scrap some stash :)