I hope everyone had a great weekend! Here are some Delightful cards to provide that creative inspiration we all need on Mondays.
From Sheri Feypel:
From Christy Musack:
From me:
I hope you enjoyed the creativity. Don't forget to check in tomorrow for the Memory Works Spring Fling Blog Hop!
See you then!








8 comments:
beautiful cards!!! I love the Delightful Express Kit
Gorgeous cards, ladies!
All such beautiful cards. Sheri--we must have been having the same kinds of thoughts. I have some very similar butterflies that you'll see in the blog hop tomorrow. :)
Beautiful cards ladies, love all of the springy colors!!
totally in love with these.
You girls really outdid yourselves! Just beautiful... Hexagons from Sheri, LOVE!
Getting cards during the holidays is one of my favorite things and your ideas on displays are great. Thanks for the inspiration!
little giant ladders
Great inspiration!
Post a Comment