It's Caroline here and I've got your MW Studio challenge for April. The new catalogs are coming out this month so let's party!! Banners are a fun decoration to any party! My challenge this month is to create some type of banner. It can be a banner on a card or a layout, a home decor banner, or some type of altered item with a banner on it. It can be a premade banner or one you make yourself. Get creative and let's see all of your banners this month:) Here's a layout I made of my son when he was snow tubing. I just cut up some scraps of paper and used some string to create a banner. Super easy and a great way to use up those scraps.
Supplies used: American Crafts Kraft cardstock, Simple Stories Elementary paper, Simple Stories Elementary journaling jots, Simple Stories Elementary Expressions Cardstock Stickers, Simple Stories Elementary Signature Elements, sewing machine and thread, string
Just a reminder that your project should use at least 80% Memory Works product and should be added into the Challenge thread in the MW Studio by April 30th. Can't wait to see all of your banners!
1 comment:
I love banners - I can't wait to play along!
Post a Comment