Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Challenge Me Wednesday: Banners



Hello.  I am so excited to finally be back, I love doing Memory Works designs.  Today, I am sharing a page I did for this months challenge {banners}.  Banners are so much fun and can be used on so many different paper-crafting projects & it's a great way to use those scraps! Smiles.


Not too long ago, I found a great idea on Pinterest on how to make a perfect banner every time by using a square paper punch. Click HERE to see a tutorial.

I hope I inspired you all to make your own banner projects!

Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy: Theme Set - Neapolitan & TAC {damask pattern}
Cardstock: Bazzill, American Crafts
Stamps: Tim Holtz  {butterfly & heart} & TAC {sentiment}
Other: Butterfly, square & scallop punches, eyelet, pearls, buttons & foam dots!

May your day be filled w/blessings,

Christine
MemoryWorks Designer

7 comments:

Jade said...

So stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing!

Rosann said...

i really like how the banners are bright and give the layout a pop of color. nice job.

Lynn said...

okay, I am loving those jars. Your banner is the perfect accent for this layout. Love it! Thanks for sharing that tutorial!

Kelly said...

Super cute, Christine!

Sheri said...

Cute!!

Jenn said...

I am seriously coveting that jar stamp, or is it paper? Have to have it. Love the banner you created. TFS.

Caroline said...

Super cute and I'm lovin' those jars too!