Friday, August 30, 2013

Open Blog Friday

Hi all!  I don't know about you but I sure do want to know where this summer went!  I'm glad I don't have to get kids ready for school these days because I would have failed miserably.  But on to a happier note, I'd like to share with you a little journal I made for the Memory Works  website inspiration.

 
I used Simple Stores I Heart Summer to create this journal.  You can see all the cute Simple Stories products here.  I got a simple composition book and cut a piece of cardstock the size of the cover and adhered to the front.  I also cut a piece for the back.  I cut a piece of patterned paper about one inch smaller than the cover and adhered it and then started adding stickers and letters to decorate.  I finished it off with some black and white twine, just because.
 
I hope you had a great summer and are ready for the fall.  Be sure to keep checking the Memory Works website for all of the new and exciting products that are coming your way this fall.
 


4 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute Cathie. Sometimes I miss getting kids ready to go back to school. My daughter lets me come along for school clothes shopping for my granddaughters but this year she did so much online since she's starting her Master's program this fall too and is looking for ways yo save time. I miss it!!

Lacey said...

This is Great!! I love composition notebooks! I'm using them for a class this fall! Dance Journals!

Kelly said...

What a great journal!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Super cute Cathie!