
I have never been much of a card maker, maybe because I'm a terrible stamper and "most" cards have stamped sentiments.
But I am learning to use the stickers and papers I have and I am really starting to like it.
But I am learning to use the stickers and papers I have and I am really starting to like it.
Cards are like little pieces of paper crafting fun! And I wouldn't be here if I didn't love paper crafting!
I still don't make up the cards ahead of time, mainly they are made just for special occasions.
Here are a few I've put together for you today.
"Happy Trails" - Goodbye Card
Simple Stories "Take a Hike" papers and cardstock stickers
Other: solid cardstock, twine, ink and a cloud punch
"Spread Your Wings and Fly!" - Off to College Card
My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing" papers
Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" chipboard stickers and cardstock stickers
Bo Bunny Doily& Maya Road Vintage Wood Mini Butterfly
Other: ink and twine
"You are Such an Amazing Friend" Card
Teresa Collins "Memories" & Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm papers
Bo Bunny Doily, Fancy Pants "The Good Life" stickers and heart button &
Simple Stories "24/Seven" cardstock sticker
Fancy Pants "Memories Captured" Ephemera
Other: twine and buttons
Once again, I hope you have enjoyed the cards I've shared with you.
I know I enjoyed making them!
See you again next week.
Amanda




9 comments:
I love them all!!!! Great use of no-stamp technique!!! I'm not much of a stamper either!!!
FANTASTIC Cards!!! Love all the little details :)
Great cards! I'm not much of a stamper either but I do love making cards.
Adorable cards, Amanda! I think you're a natural :)
Thanks for the love, ladies!
Great cards Amanda! For a "non-card maker" you've made a some amazing cards. So now you can add card maker to your crafty list.
I love these cards Amanda! Great job!
Loving these cards Amanda! These would also work on a layout... TFS
Love love love!! Who needs stamps Amanda!!
Post a Comment