Welcome to Cards & Tags Thursday! I'm so excited to be joining you all this week! I have a few different things to share with you this week including a card, a tag and 3x4 DIY journal cards!
First, here is a card I made using the Simple Stories: I Heart Summer line. I used a pocket on the cover to add a little card (which I trimmed down). I than added a few layers of various ribbons I had in my stash and finished it off with Simple Stories: I Heart Summer chipboard hearts.
Next, I created this tag. I wanted the white tag to show through with a pattern so I used a Fancy Pants stencil, embossing ink and clear embossing powder. After I set the embossing powder, I sprayed the tag with water and used a paint brush to apply Tim Holtz Distress Stains. I than embellished with items from my stash, including Washi Tape, corrugated cloud, etc.
The final project I want to share is 3x4 journaling cards. Every Day life albums (project life, Simple Stories system, etc) are a huge trend right now on the market. There are oodles of 3x4 journal cards on the market. But I'm going to share a few that I created uses odds and ends in my stash. No need to purchase new things, this is a great way to use up scraps, random stickers or other embellishments and customize to fit your own album and life!
The following were created with Simple Stories: I heart Summer.
Check back next week with more card and tags ideas and inspiration!
Thanks for dropping by!






4 comments:
These are so cute Lacey!
So cute!
Love these Lacey!!!
Love those journaling cards!
Post a Comment