Welcome to Cards and Tags Thursday.
Do you like to make tags?
Do you make ornate tags or really simple ones?
I make really, really simple ones for my Christmas gifts each year and I have made some relatively simple ones for you today.
Maybe one day I will attempt one of those "Oh, My Goodness I can't believe how beautiful this Tag is" but for now, I'm having fun making these.
Bliss Tag
Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" paper and cardstock stickers
Bo Bunny Doily & Peta loo flower
other - twine, ribbon, ink, cloud punch, buttons
Hello Sunshine Tag
Bo Bunny Doily, Dear Lizzy die cut shapes and adhesive badges
Studio Calico hearts and arrows stickers
My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Maya Road wood veneer butterfly
other - ribbon & tag
Wedding Kiss Tag
Teresa Collins "Far Away" paper
My Mind's Eye pearl brad & Zva self adhesive pearls
other- ribbon, leaves, ink, pin, shimmer spritz
I hope you have enjoyed the tags today and I hope I have inspired you in some small way!
~ I will see you next time ~


+closeup.jpg)


4 comments:
Darling TAGS!!! I love the mixing of the products!!!
really nice. my fave is the one with the wedding photo
Thanks, ladies!
These tags are super sweet! I love how you layered them. They all came together awesome :)
Post a Comment