Friday, August 23, 2013

Jody's mini Creative Friday II






Look familiar from last Friday?!  Yup, I'm back today with the last few pages of my Maggie Holmes mini album featuring our tiny dancers!  I'll add in the product links into this post later (blogger and my computer are not getting along today).

I added this extra page using the pink dot paper from Amy Tangerine's Yes, Please theme set.   I adhered my 4x4 Instagram picture right to the page and punched my holes using another existing page as my template.  I used my EK Success edge punch on one side and turned a Maggie Holmes Fabric Frame on its side.  I added some bling, Maggie Holmes Gold Glitter Thickers and Amy Tangerine puffy stickers.



Here's our Hannah, aka the Beach Baby!  Did you know that the Maggie Holmes Glitter Thicker have lots of extra little dots and punctuation symbols??  I used the dots as bullet points on this page and added some My Minds Eye enamel dots for bright splash of color.



 I used another piece of the pink dot Amy Tangerine paper on the Beach Baby page.  The opposite side has lots of fun cut apart journaling cards.  I adhered this one just below my photo and hanging off the existing page.  This added another layer to the mini album & more fun!!  The smaller stickers on this page are from Teresa Collins She Said, Studio Calico Sundrifter and Amy Tangerine's puffy stickers. I also used the fun washi tape paper from Maggie Holmes.


More of the same products were used on this page.  I couldn't help but add this picture of all the little girls backstage waiting their turn... patiently!


 I love that the last page of the mini album is a fun envelope!!  I have a few more Instagram pictures that didn't 'make it' into the mini album, but they'll be safe and sound here!



Thank you for spending your time here today!!  I've loved sharing this mini album over the last couple Fridays and can't wait to be back on the blog again soon.
Until then my friends...

Happy Scrappin'! 


6 comments:

Lacey said...

This album is just fabulous! love the pink and the gold! So precious!

Gia Lau said...

You have done such a cute girly album for the little dancers! I love those products and am excited that Maggie Holmes and Amy Tangerine have new lines coming out that will coordinate with the old ones! More pink and gold-yay!

Jenn said...

So cute. Love the layers and mixing of lines.

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Thank you ladies! This was so fun to do. I'm excited for new lines to Gia!!

Kelly said...

So cute, Jody....perfectly girly little album for your little dancer girls :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Jody this is just cute like candy-I want to eat it up!