Hello!!! Jody here again and I'm back for my favorite blog assignment! Who-hoo!! I'm going to jump right in with lots of pictures today.
I used the awesome Crate Paper mini album by Maggie Holmes to build my little album. I adore Maggie Holmes' style & love adding lots of layers in my projects. This mini was screaming my name from the day it was revealed!
Our girls took dance classes during last school year and loved it. I had a bunch of Instagram pictures printed and knew I wanted to use this sweet mini album for them.
With Maggie's mini as my base, I layered in Crate Paper's The Pier Ephemera pieces (currently in the Trend Essentials on the Memory Works Website), Maggie Holmes' Fabric Frames, Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm Flair & patterned papers, Teresa Collins She Said Stickers and a couple Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic stickers and Amy Tangerine vellum hearts from the Fall 2012 Memory Works catalog. I layered in some glassine bags filled with random sequins and added Maya Road rosette trim, various wood veneers, a beautiful gold doily from my stash & the Maggie Holmes Gold Glitter Alphas.
You can check out this previous Creative Friday post and video on how I created my glassine bag pockets HERE.
This "NEXT" page is actually the cardboard packaging from the Pier Epherma pack!! Reduce waste and reuse that packaging scrappers!
Don't you just love those sequins!! They're in the fabulous Pier Ephemera pack. Stop back next week for the last half of my 'dancing' mini album!
Until next time, happy scrappin'!















6 comments:
Beautiful Jody! Love all the layers and the gold alphas really set it off!
Thank you Lynn :) I'm really lovin the gold accents coming out!
Love the sparkles and layers in your mini! I was overjoyed to make one at the i {heart} retreat this summer, and want to make another. Mahalo for sharing your mini.
This is stunning Jodi!!! I love the gold throughout!!
I love the sparkles! Cute album.
Adorable Jody!
Post a Comment