Danielle Hunter is a stay-at-home mom that started a scrapbook design business in 2007, joined MemoryWorks shortly after that and blogged for the first time in January 2010. She completed her first album at age four and now juggles a minimum of three scrapbooks at a time. Danielle's scrapbooking essentials include paper, ink, distressing tools, American Crafts Memory Markers and an abundance of adhesive. Her artistic scrapbooking style showcases layouts that are graphic with bold colors to fun and eclectic pages. Danielle is happy to be part of TeamWorks and hopes to inspire other consultants and the scrapbooking community.
Over the years, I have used a variety of scrapbooking products, but when I opened the MemoryWorks catalog for the very first time, excitement took over and I felt like a kid in a toy store. One of my favorite things in the current MemoryWorks catalog is the Simple Stories line. I love the colors and versatility of the kits and all the embellishments that decorate my scrapbook pages.
Take a look at the first page of my Life Documented scrapbook...
Even though the Life Documented Kit is set up to document an entire year of life, I chose to include three years to display how my children changed over a short period of time. Here are a few other highlights of my scrapbook:
A flower pot I made with part of the Life Document Kit cover page and the February journaling card...
A simple and easy layout using the page protector for 4x4 photos...
Take a look at a close-up of a Petaloo flower, painted with glitter, inked with an American Crafts Memory Marker and topped off with a Petaloo Jeweled Floret...
And here's a page for 4x6 photos with a couple overlays from the Life Documented Kit...
Be sure to check back here every Wednesday in January for more product inspiration!
~Danielle, TeamWorks Media Team~
8 comments:
Welcome to the team Danielle - great post with some super fun inspiration!! Love the first layout with the number 3!
So good to "meet" you Danielle! Welcome to the team!! :)
Amber :)
PS - LOVE that you love Simple Stories! :)
Great pages, Danielle! Welcome!!
Love this Danielle! That page with the "3" is too adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
There are some great ideas there for me to think about to do with my kit. I agree on the "3" layout - very creative. Thanks for sharing and I will be back - blog duly bookmarked!
Great take on Simple Stories! So glad to have you on the team!
Your pages are so cute!! Welcome to the team! Looking forward to a great year!
Great use of products... Welcome to the team and so happy to have you with us!
Post a Comment