She said, This kit was a real challenge for me (which I did enjoy) with me loving flowers, lace, bling, etc. I had to really get creative...EVERYTHING is from the kit - can't believe I was able to do that and get my style - surprised myself!
Rita did indeed stay true to her style...and created some gorgeous items! First we have an altered container (from WalMart/Better Homes and Gardens):

Check out this gorgeous layout:


Another fun layout:



And, finally...3 cards to inspire you!


Well done, Rita!
Rita says, "For "Take 1"
layout I punched flowers with my Imaginisce punches and to make the grey
ribbon I cut a strip of paper, used Martha Stewart's scoring board to score
lines so I could fold then. I sewed across top and frayed the bottom to make
it look like real ribbon. To make the layout look like it is loaded (like I
like) I wet the edges all around and scrunched it up.
Rita's notes: For "HEATH" layout I
made a flower by cutting out 2 different size circles, wet them and
scrunched them up into a little ball and let them dry a little. I then
marked off lines for the petals and tore down the lines to make the petals.
5 comments:
Wow! Awesome! I love the 'loaded' page LO, that you called it! How you wet the paper and scrunched it! Love that! Never before saw it done like that with great passion! Love it!!! I also like your cards with the butterflies and tickets..super cute!
~Vanessa W
Fantastic projects. Your layouts are awesome! Thanks for sharing your talents!
Awesome work, Rita! I never would have thought to alter one of those containers - really digging that idea. Thanks for sharing!
I love both layouts and how you distressed the paper. Those flowers are just perfect!
adorable projects!! Well done!
Post a Comment