Ready to be inspired?! It's not hard to see how Rita Jensen, our January Guest Designer, can produce such beautiful layouts and projects in the scrappin' space she has created! This cozy, organized space isn't just beautiful...its full of functional elements as well!
Check out her beautiful room:


Can't you just feel the creative warmth?!


I purchased (this) from the local scrapbook store also. It revolves too and has adjustable hooks tohang embellishments. By using things like this I can save my wall space for my decorating style which is a coffee shop café style.
This is aVelcro board - I put Velcro on backs of zip-lock bags and hang my ideas onthe board. It also rolls down into the base and I can take it with me to shows if needed.
I use trouser/skirt hangers to hang my kits in zip-lock bags so I can keep everything together in one place. (Great tip, Rita!) Thanks for the "tour", Rita - your scrap space is definitely an inspiration!!
13 comments:
I just love your space, thank you for sharing, I am always looking for ideas to redo my scrappin room.
Denise
mommiesmemorie@yahoo.com
Thanks for sharing Rita! Great ideas and functional as well!
Great space! I love all of your ideas...and that color is AWESOME!!
Oh how I love the trouser hanger idea!
Wow - AMAZING!! Love the theme and some GREAT ideas in there! I'm moving this month and into a HOUSE of our own, so I can finally organize the way I WANT! I love the trouser hanger idea & the velcro board! So neat! Awesome space! Thanks for sharing!
OK Rita when can I move in!
Its like walking into a scrapbook store.
Can you explain the velcro wall a bit more?
GREAT SPACE!
Great space Rita! I love the window for natural light and the vaulted ceiling. Great space to get creative.
yup! officially jeanous now!!! that's a great space!!
I am very jealous too! I wish I had your space...which has A LOT of space! Everything looks incredible and I love all of your storage solutions and your color palette.
I love the pant hanger idea. We use pant hangers to display my kids artwork. So many cool uses for pant hangers.
Wow! You have a terrific Space! Thanks for sharing.
Wow, I love the space. Wish mine was that organized and neat. Love the roll up velcro board too.
Fabulous space! Thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment