If you ever need an idea on what to do with your Simple Stories kits, check out the inspirations on the Simple Stories blog. Take a look... http://simplestories.typepad.com

Before our Februrary Love Potion MemoryWorks Kit is out, I thought I'd share a few more ideas from our TeamWorks members using the January MemoryWorks Express Kit.
Sandy Zent is making more layouts entitled "My Little Boy and One Fine Day"... great use of products!
Sarah Jimerson was excited that she could use these products for her little girl's layout rather than always using bright colors. Subtle, and so sweet.... Mary Konow did yet another layout this time entitled "It's not all Junk" Love all the layers and textures used on this layout. I hope you've enjoyed some of these finds. I feel some "scraplifting" coming on! Happy Scrappin' |



2 comments:
Love these layouts! They are all so fantastic!
nice pages!!!
Post a Comment