Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Monthly MemoryWorks Kit and all the Cards, Cards, Cards...

Last week I shared with you a variety of different layouts made by our TeamWorks members from the January MemoryWorks Kit.  This week I wanted to show you the creativity continues and this week we share the cards made from the same kit.  It's those finishing touches that really make the cards.  I can't stress enough how awesome these kits are.  No need to try to match things up, MemoryWorks does it for you.  Take a look at what Mary Konow, Sandy Zent and myself came up with for this weeks look at the January kit.
A "just because" card is such a nice treat to get.  This is a perfect example to send to make someone's day.  
How sweet is this ... simple and makes you smile!

Sandy tells us that that she used just about everything out of her kit to create her cards and layouts. 
Any little boy (or a big boy for that matter), would love to get this card for their birthday.

This would be a great card to send to someone getting a new job or to a graduate. 
Mary created this darling card.  Check out the rounded corners on the card.  I bet she used her We R Memory Keepers corner chomper!
I'm always in search of a calendar... (I can never find it in the black hole of my purse) so I created this cover to have a little pocket calendar I can find. 
When you are inviting friends to a crop, why not make a cute invitation. 
Here is a card to send to someone who is moving into a new home.
Do you need a tag to go with a baby shower event.  Here is a sample to make using this months kit. 
This can be for spring, summer, winter or fall... everyone likes thank yous what ever the time of year it is.

Have you ordered your kit yet?  You won't be disappointed.

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what fab cards! love this kit!