"Wendy's Corner"
Week In the Life Camera Fun
Are you following along with Ali's challenge in capturing & documenting a week in your life?
So far, I have really enjoyed the week...I must say a few days have been challenging...remembering to have the camera & snap some pics for the day {along with bits of journaling} but I'm planning to stick it out to the end of the week. ;-)
Just those daily, random happenings on your home front, work place, out & about in life...just capture it on the cam and a few notes to document it all.
In this week's journal in my life, I'm learning how much I really do love photography. It is an amazing art form. Something about getting out the camera and snapping pics is sometimes the perfect spark to a boring day, a blank scrapbook page, etc. Plus, playing around with your camera is a fun way to learn not only about photography and your camera, but also finding your style.
Here are a few pics I've snapped along this week....
(and also posted to my blog, ScrapNspire, with a few bits of journaling)
For me, I'm following Ali's approach in capturing the memories this week and putting it all together in a book next week. I'm choosing to use a mini book in putting mine together.
Here are some great options available from Memory Works in putting it all together:
GCD: Chip Art - 5x7 Book 8 page 5x7 ultra-thick chipboard book kit
Teresa Collins: Chipboard Album Covers - Welcome Home
Two double-sided 6x12 printed chipboard album covers with 5 book rings
American Crafts: Modern 6x6 - Cardinal
(also available in 8x8)
High-quality, D-ring albums in a rainbow of colors and materials. Includes ten top-loading page protectors. Acid and Lignin Free. 100% Archival.
currently on clearance

Jillibean Soup: Journaling Sprout - Number Green
Twenty-four journaling circle cards in various sizes and colors.
currently on clearance
7 Gypsies: 97% Complete Stickers - Top Ten
One 6x12 sheet of coordinating words and phrase stickers.
Simple Stories
a great compliment with designs ready to document it all.
i challenge you to document a week in your life.
it's not too late to play along now or start when you want.
here are some great photo idea starters for you...
home
favorite place in your house
favorite silly face you make
favorite food
favorite clothing
something you do every day
community
favorite spot in the city
favorite restaurant
favorite place to shop
a place you go every day
plus, be sure to hop over to Ali's blog to check out the BIG give-a-way happening this week!!
{wink wink} it includes some Simple Stories loveeeeee
Two people will receive a Life Documented Kit, Album and Page Protectors from MemoryWorks.
if you are documenting a week in your life, link us up in the comments below if you have pics to share via blog, etc. so we can check it out ;-)


















2 comments:
I've been trying to keep up with it! I have some of my pics posted on my blog, and have completed my day one pages,but not much more than that!@ It is really hard sometimes to keep snapping pics...but it's a great challenge! Here's the link to my blog....http://scribblelittlepaperthings.blogspot.com/
Sheesh, Wendy - even your pictures are fabulous!
Great stuff!
Post a Comment