This month I have created the Inspiration projects for the MemoryWorks website! I got to work with the Teresa Collins: Welcome Home theme set and matching embellishments and stamps. These papers are so rich in color and thick to the touch.
The project I'm sharing is the entire album that I created using the Teresa Collins: Chipboard Album Cover - Welcome Home (you can view the cover on the MemoryWorks website). I used multiple medias of paper for this album, including pattern paper, cardstock and transparencies.
I featured photos of my boyfriend Matt and I. These chipboard albums are a little larger then 6" x 12", I cut all my pages to 6" x 12". The album pack comes with 5 rings to bind it together. I punched my holes using the We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile.


3 comments:
Cute album!
Wow Lacey... I love the black and white. You are so creative... thanks for the inspiration!!!
Great job, Lacey! Very nice!
Post a Comment