Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Product Wednesday: 6x6 Paper Pads

I am thrilled with the recent addition to the MemoryWorks Catalog - 6x6 paper pads! These paper pads can be used for so many different projects including mini albums, cards, layouts and more! They are great because you get two pieces of each paper in that line. MemoryWorks carries 6x6 pads in a few different brands: Pink Paislee, BasicGrey and Cosmo Cricket.

Today, I'm going to share with you a few cards I made with the BasicGrey: Kioshi 6x6 paper pad. These cards are either 3x3 or 3x6.

Purchase a few coordinating embellishments to give your cards an unified look and the extra wow factor!

These cards are quick and easy to create, they would look great on a gift or just a simple hello card to a friend.

4 comments:

Sue Frazier said...

Love the Kioshi paper set...beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Beautiful love it

Christina said...

Beautiful cards! I love the 6x6 pads for my smaller projects!