Hi everyone... Janey here. This month's challenge is hosted by Design Team Member Meg. She has asked all of us to come up with a project (card, layout, tag, whatever) as long as we include three supplies. She wants us to go fishin' in our stash for paper, stickers and a button (or flair). Seemed pretty easy until I had to come up with it...lol. So I went to the MemoryWorks July Express Kit and came up with "Life's a Wave" card. I have a special someone that will be getting this card for his birthday this weekend. I hope he likes it!
I used stickers, buttons, some twine from my stash, Tim Holtz ink and some pop-dots. Great challenge! There is still time to participate in this month's July challenge. Now let's see what you come up with.
Keep on Scrappin'



4 comments:
Love it!
So cute and summer-y! Great job!
Adorable!!
Super cute, Janey!
Post a Comment