Friday, July 12, 2013

Creative Friday

 

Happy Friday - Amanda here again to bring you a few more of the creative projects I've been working on.
As a mother of two boys, I don't often have the opportunity to use Doilies in my layouts or projects. But I bought three different sizes to use on some of my items for Wedding Week. And wouldn't you know, I have found LOTS of ways to use them, and some aren't too girly at all - like the 4th of July Jars I showed you last Friday and today's CD holder.



I made the CD holder by first downloading a template from Creating Keepsakes Magazine.
I used paper, Cardstock Stickers and Chipboard Stickers from Simple Stories I {HEART}SUMMER.
The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye and the Doily is From Bo Bunny.

I also made this Memory Folder from Teresa Collins

I used papers from My Mind's Eye - Collectable, a Bo Bunny Doily and 
tons of tiny embellishments from my stash! I am a firm believer in using all those odds and ends!

Lastly is this Layout of me and my sweet Eva - I was trying to take photos of my younger son, who was leaving for camp in a few days when he asked to take photos of me - and you know we have to indulge them, at every age! And this was one of the photos he took.  I think he did a pretty good job! 


I used Crate Paper DIY for my main paper and pieces from Carta Bella, So Noted -
one medium Doily from Bo Bunny a Chipboard Sticker from Carta Bella, So Noted, 
two different  types of Thickers letter stickers and one My Mind's Eye Collectable Layered Sticker.

I hope you have enjoyed all of the Doilies today - I know I really liked playing with them.
Have a good weekend!



7 comments:

Gia Lau said...

I love doilies too Amanda- and I know they are so trendy right now! Great post and projects here!

Lacey said...

Darling projects! I love the CD holder! How cute! what a great photo cd gift idea!

Cathie said...

Really nice Amanda!

Family Reflections said...

Awesome projects Amanda. I love all the banners and the CD Holder... great idea! Love what you do!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Doily girl here too! I love your projects this week Amanda. I have the TC Memory Folders too and have an album about half done :) Had to get more stickers! Love yours!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh my Amanda- you had me at the doggie pictures- too precious!The envie full of sequins is lovely too :-)

Kelly said...

Brilliant...love the cd holder!!