Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Guest Designer Tuesday - Karen Siefert

Hi! It's Tuesday and you know what that means? Guest Designer Tuesday! Today I am reintroducing you to Karen Siefert. Karen was a guest designer in 2012 and shared so many great projects that I decided to invite her back! 
 In case you don't remember Karen is quite the cardmaker! She has a card and a couple of tags to share with us today.....

Live Laugh Play card 
Recipe:
Simple Stories I Heart Summer  Flash Cards #SS3210
Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad - color Vibe #SS2824
Brown Twine #WR041
flowers and leaf punched from SS color vibe paper #SS2824
brown cardstock

Tags 
Recipe:
Simple Stories I Heart Summer  Flash Cards #SS3210
Simple Stories I Heart Summer 6x6 paper pad #SS3201
Brown Twine #WR041
white carstock, button, and ribbon from my stash

Karen will be back next week with more inspiration, don't forget to stop by!




7 comments:

Gia Lau said...

Great cards and tags- love the color combos!

Cathie said...

Good to see you back this year! Great cards and tags

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Yeah Karens back! I love what you did with I heart summer!!! I'm looking forward to your July projects!

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see what you have for us, Karen!

Kelly said...

Great projects...can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Awesome creations, Karen! Great details!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh that house mousie tag made me go "squeee"!