Friday, July 19, 2013

Creative Friday with Katie


TGIF Friends!!  It's County Fair weekend here for us, so we are pumped for the weekend.  Hope you are too, and that you can fit something crafty in. 
 
I don't know about you but sometimes I need a little help to get going when it comes to working on pages and getting creative.  Each month when the MWExpress Kit comes out, MemoryWorks shares some Ideas.  THIS is a PDF that gives you ideas and sketches on what to do with your kit.   It can be found each month in the MWExpress Kit page, under Ideas and Inspiration. 
 
I pulled a couple sketches from that page and started working on my layouts. 
 

All of the supplies came from this month's MWExpress Kit.  The camera accents from Fancy Pants are a fun addition to these layouts. 
 

I don't follow the sketches in the PDF to a T... but I do like them for a jumping point and then I can be creative from there. 


I used another sketch from the PDF here, and loved adding the accents on this page.  Bright and colorful for a birthday layout. 

 
 
 All supplies from the MWExpress Kit, plus some Aqua Thickers. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping - here's to a CREATIVE weekend!! 
 

3 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Cute ExpressKit layouts Katie!! I love how you cluster your elements! FAB

Kelly said...

Super cute pages!!

Stampin' Meg said...

I love those cameras- great pages, Katie!