Monday, May 20, 2013

Express Kit Monday - The Good Life


Today I have some beautiful layouts using "The Good Life" Express kit from 
a few of our Creative TeamWorks Members.

Here are Jody Spiegelhoff 's Layouts





 Megan Pecock's picture frame and layouts





 And lastly my mini-album, layout and gift wrap






I love how versatile these kits can be.  Did you notice - all three of us used the same piece of paper as a beginning layer?  And look how different they all turned out! 

I hope you have enjoyed today's projects.  I'll be back again next Monday with Cards, Cards and more Cards from "The Good Life" Express Kit.


9 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

This kit was fabulous!! Amanda, you're right on about using the same paper & getting completely different layouts! Megan & Amanda, fab projects :) I was able to get a lot projects out of this kit! Thank you Sue at Memory Works!!

Lacey said...

Great layouts and inspiration!! Nice work ladies!

ericarose said...

Great projects ladies!!

Cathie said...

Wonderful projects ladies!

Family Reflections said...

Nice job everyone! I love getting my kit each month... so many options :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Jody-I love you chopped up the big stencil- very cool! And Amanda -that lil gift box is just so dear. I would love to get a little goodie wrapped so sweetly as that.

Gia Lau said...

Love the kit this month- great inspiration from all of you! What a fun Dr. Seuss quote to play with!

Lynn said...

Grrrrreat projects!

Kelly said...

So adorable...every last one! I just LOVE that quote from Dr. Seuss :)