Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cards & Tags Thursday



Happy Spring Everyone. Mom's Day is over and that means that Dad's day is on the horizon. I used papers from the May Express Kit to get started on my Father's Day Cards.

Using SN@P and Amy Tangerine papers I got to creating.
This first card is 9 3/4 x 7.5 folded in half at the 7.5 mark for a final card of 9 3/4 x 3 3/4
I used my favorite bunch at the base and 2 brads at the top on a 9 1/4 x 3 1/4 sized mat. Easy breezy.


This paper did all the work. Using a standard sized card in Kraft, I used both sides of Amy Tangerine's paper.I cut a short piece of the paper that had "Love you to the starts and back" on one line to accent the card along with a chipboard star that I blinged out with some glitter.

Dad's are easy to please and making dad a card should be the same.



Thanks for visiting.



3 comments:

Cathie said...

Love your cards Rosann!

Stampin' Meg said...

Fab cards Rosann!

Kelly said...

Sooo cute, nice work :)