Welcome to this weeks Cards & TAGS inspiration. I totally failed last week (sorry about that), but this week I thought I would share two cards I made for National Scrapbook Day!
I used the Dear Lizzy - Lucky Charm papers and embellishments!
For the 1st card, I used the 6x6 paper pad for the 3 rectangle pieces, the arrow strip was located at the bottom of one of the 12x12 pattern papers and the flair was in my stash (BasicGrey from a few catalogs ago).
The 2nd card was created partially by my silhouette. I designed a heart and duplicated it and put it on a strip to give the heart cut-out in the light blue strip of paper. I than placed the darker blue paper behind the strip. Next I used a Flag and Labels Stucker (Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm) and wrapped some floss around the card. Finally I added the Dear Lizzy - Lucky Charm Flare. I love the pop of yellow!
Happy Cardmaking!




5 comments:
Cute cards Lacey!
love the card with the hearts. great work as always.
Love those heart negatives & the variety of patterns in the first card:) I love DL!
Love the cards!!!
That bakers twine is perfect with the delicate stripes on that paper :-)
Post a Comment