Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Product Highlight Wednesday: It's Back to "ele.ment.ary" School!

Yes, it's that time again! It's the Most... Wonderful Tiiiime.... of the year!!! (sung in my best christmas sing-songy voice). I just love that office supply store 'back to school' commercial with the parents dancing through the aisles throwing school supplies in their shopping carts to that joyous tune...

I mean, I love being with my kids...but there's something about getting back in the school routine, packing those backpacks and lunches, and sending them off to 6 or 7 hours of learning, fun and friends that gets me giddy. But, I've always been a sucker for bouquets of sharpened pencils and freshly opened boxes of un-used Crayolas. Perhaps that's why I'm so giddy about the newest line from MemoryWorks...hitting the virtual shelves of the MemoryWorks website this coming FRIDAY, August 13th! Contact your favorite MemoryWorks consultant to place your order for the MemoryWorks Simple Stories ele.ment.ary line - many are taking pre-orders!

I had the honor as a TeamWorks Design team member to get an advance copy of the kit to play with ...and can I just say... WOW. I love it. The colors are gorgeous. It ties so beautifully with the previous Simple Stories Life Documented Kit. And, it's so very easy to put together pages using LOTS of photos in the We R Memory Keepers divided page protectors with the wonderful elements - cardstock stickers, pre-cut journaling jots, alphabet stickers, polka-dot ribbon, buttons and more - available in addition to this kit!

I decided to use the line to capture my daughter's preschool through elementary school years. See the 12"x12" cover page of her album here on the Simple Stories blog. And, here are some more pages about her first year of preschool using the Simple Stories ele.ment.ary line:









 
So, what will you use your Simple Stories ele.ment.ary kit for? Can't wait to hear your ideas in the comments section...! Happy Scrappin'!
 

4 comments:

Mary said...

Adorable!

Lacey said...

This is so cute Sarah! Love what you did with the kit!!!

Christina said...

Great layouts Sarah! I can't wait to get my kit!

Sandy said...

this turned out great!