So using the NEW Simple Stories ele.ment.ary line I altered the front and back covers. The title reads “Discover Your Roots.”
Since this book needs to functional and withstand being tossed in my purse, in the car and from little sticky fingers, I used Glossy Accents to protect the elements on the page.
Here's the back on the book and the bookmark:
With the ele.ment.ary line I also created a bookmark to hold my place. Using glossy accents and fine glitter I added a little bling to the swirl.
I hope you get a chance this weekend to document to tibits of your family heritage too!
Happy Scrappin'!
7 comments:
What a great idea for the new kit!
Terrific idea and great "non-school" use of the ele.ment.ary pieces!
Darling! And what a treasure to find that old scrapbook!
What a cute project!!! and how exciting to find the scrapbook!
Great idea!!!
LOVE these, Mary!
Very cool. I'm a genealogy buff myself and have my papers spread all over the place! Now I want to make one of these LOL.
Post a Comment