Thursday, August 5, 2010

Paradise!

Who would not LOVE to be there now. I sure wish I was. So for now I'll settle on reliving those moments by scrapbooking some of the photos from a Caribbean Scrapbooking Cruise I went on in 2007 with a friend. It was a "ladies only" for the week. We had a blast. And what better way to scrap those photos but with BoBunny's Paradise Collection!

Paradise Theme Set

The following layout is made from the BoBunny Paradise Theme Set and Fancy Pants Rusted Sun. This layout is my sample layout for the first challenge of August that I'm hosting which is currently running right now. So if you are a consultant, go to the MW Studio and join in on the challenge! I included some memorabilia from the cruise onto the layout, including some sand from the beach.

"Smile" by Sharon Hill
August10 Challenge 1
August10 Challenge 1 Left Side
August10 Challenge 1 Right Side

Everytime I see the photo of us snorkeling, I have to laugh. My friend got her goggles off for the pic and I tried but had a really good seal. I couldn't get them off so I thought the heck with it, I'll leave them on. Try smiling with big goggles on. The goofy look and smile on my face is priceless!

MemoryWorks has a class kit for the consultants only to use in classes or at parties. This mini album is so cute and uses the BoBunny Paradise cutouts.

Paradise Cut Outs
Cover

Here are some sample pages that I did with my album from Atlantic City, NJ.
Page 22 and 23Page 26 and 27Page 28 and Inside Back Cover

BoBunny isn't the only company that has a "summer" collection. Another good one is Fancy Pants Rusted Sun (which I also used for my layout above). I took the Fancy Pants Rusted Sun Cards......
Rusted Sun Cards
and added them with some photos to 7Gypsies Artist Printer Tray.....
Artist Printer Tray

and this is what I made using the tray and cards.
Photobucket

The nice thing with the Artist Printer Tray, you can easily change out the cards and photos throughout the year. Or if you want to preserve those memories, get a piece of glass big enough to cover the front of the tray. You can then use the tray without damaging your memories or you could hang it on a wall. You can also decorate the handle with pieces of ribbon.

If you would like to purchase any of these products or host a party so you can make the cute BoBunny mini album, contact your local consultant. If you don't have one, go to www.memory-works.com to find a consultant near you.

Happy Scrappin'!

TeamWorks Signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great projects Sharon! Well done!

Christina said...

I LOVE these projects! I feel so inspired now!!! Thanks!

Lacey said...

Fantastic Projects Sharon!

Sandy said...

Cute projects, Sharon - I've GOT to get one of the 7gypsies trays!!