This set of cubes holds lot's of goodies. Mostly paper, a drawer for punches (which I have outgrown), chipboard, rub-on's, a binder full of stamps, and my curvy cutter.
On top of the cubes I have some of my die cutting tools, such as my Cuttlebug and Revolution. The smaller white shelf contains my Quickutz alphabets. Above it all I have a 6 ft curtain rod that I use to display some of my favorite layouts.
In this little area I store all of my rubber and acrylic stamps, stamp pads and more punches. I also have a few magazines for inspiration. The jars on top hold chipboard, snippets of ribbon, and more chipboard. The baskets to the left hold embossing powder, glitter and some embellishments.
I have a small desk where I keep my Cricut, and above that I have a large shelf to house paint, stickles, buttons and ribbon. I also have my traveling bags stuck in the corner. To the right you can see a cabinet, this is where I keep photos and supplies for classes.
And this is where the "magic' happens! Just a white 6 ft table, that is usually not this clean, ever!
So there you have it! Nothing fancy, just a place to create. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of sunshine!!






9 comments:
I love the curtain rod with layouts displayed! Makes it an "official" scrapbook room. Love your space!
Fantastic space... Love all your organizing things! And the Curtain rod display is AWESOME!
Great space Sheri! Maybe one day you'll invite me over to scrapbook ; )
I love your scrapbook space. So inspiring. I love the cubes and drawers. I have some of those, but cannot find them anymore. Thanks for sharing your space.
I am jealous LOL. Mine looks like a bomb went off! And it is spread all over the house LOL. Thank you for sharing and inspiring me to clean up!
great space! I love the curtain rod idea! Your space looks very organized and inviting.
This is awesome! I love the hanging layouts - I hope to do something similar someday with my own (future) room!
I adore the way you display layouts with a curtain rod! I had one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments.
Great Space... love how you display your layouts on the curtain rod... Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment