We want to thank everyone who traveled along with us on the MemoryWorks blog hop, sponsored by Simple Stories! We had a great turn out. 487 comments combined from 11 blogs that partcipated! We hope you were inspired to break out your Simple Stories Destinations kit and create!
Thanks to all TeamWorks members who shared projects with us, it's amazing to see how different people can make the same kit look and the journeys, life expierences, vacations, and every day living people documented with this amazing kit!
Now, you are all waiting for a winner I'm sure! Commenter 301 (found on Kelly's blog)
Now, you are all waiting for a winner I'm sure! Commenter 301 (found on Kelly's blog)
Drumroll please....
Lynn Darda
Lynn said...
great pages! I really like your blog and have added to my favs list!
April 28, 2011 6:21 PM
CONGRATS Lynn - please email support@memory-works.com with your mailing address (title the email Blog Hop Winner).
Lynn said...
great pages! I really like your blog and have added to my favs list!
April 28, 2011 6:21 PM
CONGRATS Lynn - please email support@memory-works.com with your mailing address (title the email Blog Hop Winner).
5 comments:
COngrats Lynn!
That is awesome, Lynn! Congrats!!
Congratulations Lynn!!
oooohhh, I'm so excited! thanks ladies for all the great inspiration.
Congrats Lynn!!
Post a Comment