You guys are KILLING me - I totally feel the like the only kid who didn't get to go to the big slumber party:)
THIS IS AWFUL!!!! I Miss everyone SO MUCH!!!! Sandy you weren't the only kid that didn't get to go to the slumber party.....sniff sniff!!!
Thanks for the great video - lovely to place faces with names! Thank you so much in advance for my prize - Caroline
Sorry guys! Just wanted to make you feel apart of it! Miss you all so much!!!! Seriously! Wish you all could have come!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys are KILLING me - I totally feel the like the only kid who didn't get to go to the big slumber party:)
THIS IS AWFUL!!!! I Miss everyone SO MUCH!!!! Sandy you weren't the only kid that didn't get to go to the slumber party.....sniff sniff!!!
Thanks for the great video - lovely to place faces with names! Thank you so much in advance for my prize - Caroline
Sorry guys! Just wanted to make you feel apart of it! Miss you all so much!!!! Seriously! Wish you all could have come!
Post a Comment