Can you beleive that the retreat is just ONE WEEK AWAY??? Where does all of the time go? So much more to do....with only one week left....but as always we'll pull through and have another fabulous experience. It's been awhile since I've popped up on our message board...and the reason...well working on all of the final details for the retreat of course...but then some aweseome new projects, programs and opportunities that we'll be announcing at the retreat! Ohhhhh I so wish all of the consultants could be at our VIP Consultant Meeting - we really have some juicy news we're going to share...but of course if you're not able to make the retreat we'll send the exciting news to ALL of our fabulous consultants too! Enough said.....don't want to spill the beans....
You can imagine that our warehouse is pretty darn crazy with all of the chaos preparing for the retreat - here are some fun photos that give just a little taste of what's in store next week. (And if you could see what's inside of those AMM boxes...yummmm....you'd seriously do the happy dance!)
The best part of the retreat for us is coming face-to-face with our consultants and customers - and we can't wait to see everyone again!! Come rested and relaxed - becuase let me tell you, you are in for one exhaustingly fun, inspiring, creative weekend!
See you next week....
Amber :)
10 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I'm glad I decided to go!
Oh my, having worked behind the scenes last year I know first hand that those pictures aren't even scratching the surface of all that's instore for you guys!!!! You will have a blast!!!!
I'm so super excited!!!! Can NOT WAIT to see what you have in store for us!
Last year was phenominal and from the looks of these teasers this year will be even better. I am so excited!!!!
Hope you all have a great time. Hopefully I can join you all next year!!
What a tease! :) Can't wait to hear the news. Soooo wish I could come to the retreat this year - last year was so amazing!!
I am so excited... this is going to be the longest weekend ever! The adrenaline is high and I can't wait to be there! I feel so blessed to be a part of this! See you next week.
This is going to be such a blast! I hope I can make it until next Wednesday!
I am very sad that I won't be going. Hopefully this won't be the last year. (oh, & if it wasn't for Amber's post, I probably never would have found this blog! Duh!)
eeeeeeeeeek!!!! ok, that does it Amber, this is making it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy TOO exciting!!! :-) so much scrappy goodness going on behind the scenes for next week!!!
Post a Comment