Thursday, June 18, 2009

Retreat Day 1

Mary & Lacey worked in the MemoryWorks Retreat Store tonight with Kevin - where the video blog was recorded today.

The beginning of the day! Handing out the first kit of the event! Creative Imaginations!!
Photobucket

Welcome Meeting / orientation
Photobucket
Creative Studio Workshop - So much fun!!
Photobucket
Samantha Walker - teaching a SWEET Christmas Layout Bonus Class. She also showed us a foiling technique that is die for!!! So awesome!
Photobucket
Super Cute Amber addressing the retreat attendees
Photobucket
Jason & Kolette Hall - Key Note Speakers. What amazing people!!
Photobucket
Amber & Kevin
Photobucket
MemoryWorks Consultant picture!
Photobucket

Happy Scrapping!! Stay tune tomorrow for more pictures and videos and recaps of the 2009 MemoryWorks Retreat!

Lacey & Mary

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You gals are just crazy! Glad to see you're having a blast! Wish I were there!!!

Unknown said...

Hate that I had to cancel because of my baby girl's dance recital.

Betsy said...

OH MY...I so wish I was there with you!!! Have a blast!!!!