Monday, June 8, 2009

May 2009 Creative Challenge WINNERS!!!

I am proud to announce the winners of all the May 2009 Creative & Business Challenges. I had a blast hosting these challenges with Kari. Everyone who entered all did an awesome job on all their projects that they completed for the challenges. Now, without further ado...........here they are:

Challenge #1: Mother's Day Card Challenge
Shelley Walker
Shelley Walker's Mom Card #2

Challenge #2: Out Of The Box Challenge
Heather Heymann
Heather Heymann's Challenge #2

Challenge #3: Blooming An Array of Colors Challenge
Michelle Lloyd
MichelleLloydchallenge#3

Challenge #4: Journaling Challenge
Susan Nichols
Susan Nichols Challenge #4

Challenge #5: As Your Garden Grows Photo Challenge
Tisa Aikey

Challenge #6: Calling All Critters Challenge
Amy Spallinger
Amy Spallinger's Challenge #6

Challenge #7: Flower Power Sketch Challenge
Amy Spallinger
thescraptherapist challenge#7sillylayout

Business Challenge #1: Know What You Are Planting
Allison Heimerer


Congrats Ladies!!!:)

Signature resized smaller

1 comment:

JFK said...

Congratulations to the winners of last month's challenge - those were some of the best entries we've seen yet! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what everyone contributes for June.

Everyone getting pumped for the Memory Works ReTreat??? I can't believe it's coming up in under 2 weeks!! For those of you who weren't able to make it last year - you're in for a fantastic and amazing couple of days. See you there!